CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Back to Work Already?

After being on medical leave for 3 weeks, (no paycheck) I made the decision to go back to work. My Primary Care DR was not thrilled with the idea of this. She reluctantly signed the release papers for me and started back on January 3rd. it was very different having to go back. I noticed that the stress was not overly wonderful and I got exhausted super easy. My doctor ran some more tests, and looking back now, I had Mono at the same time. I would basically come home from work and sleep; I spent all weekend in bed trying to prepare for the next week. I basically stopped going out and hanging out with my friends, which was sad cause I really felt like I getting to a place here to maybe like living in Utah.

I know that, Heavenly Father gives us only what we can handle, some days are tougher than others. Like I have told many, it is one day at a time. Thankfully at this point (4 months later) I am getting to a point where I have more energy and can do more. I still struggle with food, and I will for a long time. I dream of a day when I can actually eat a salad and not feel like my insides are burning! When I can eat whole grains, fresh raw veggies, lemon-aide, spaghetti sauce, etc and not be in pain. Someday.

0 comments: